Sunday 11 December 2011

Progression...

Through these last two modules, I feel that I have progressed increasingly amount. I feel that at first when I was analysing a film or its opening, I was just picking out the most obvious parts and was just leaving my analysis like this. However, now I feel that when just watching an opening, I pick out in my head what has happened, why this has happened, what the director expected the audience to feel by this, and what else could possibly have been taken from this. I feel that now I can't watch a film without this constant thought progress running through my head!

I feel that after the first module, I would have only been at a Level One as although I had done the work I had posted barely any evidence of this onto my blog and you wouldn't have known at all what I had done and what not, for someone else to look at my work, it would seem as though I had no work done at all. My time management was really bad and I was struggling to finish the work all work set and have it on my blog. Looking back now, I realise that me and my group has little communication with one another so a lot of the group work wasn't done as we didn't know who was doing which part of it. I feel that looking at my blog at this stage would have seemed like I didn't know anything about a thriller film and that I had never watched one as there was minimal evidence of this. I wish I could go back to this stage and complete all work on time and post it on my blog straight away as I learnt from this that I lost a lot of work by not posting it as I had done it.

However, from making all of these mistakes, I have learnt from them and have hopefully changed!

Now, a week before the end of module two; I feel that my progression has changed a lot! I would now hope that my work would be at about a Level Three. I think this because I have got a lot more communicative with members of my group and done all of the work I was meant to and hoping that they have done their part too. Although we lost a group member, I feel that this has helped us as it is easier to meet up together, as we can find more time to get this work done. I feel that I have put in a lot of more time into my research of thrillers and tried a lot harder this module. The only thing I think I could change is by making my work more creatively and presenting this, this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment