Friday 3 February 2012

Editing - 3rd February

Today I used my time to put my sequence in order and had to cut down my shots with only the important parts in which I needed to be used. I found this really hard and didn't want to remove a lot of my footage. I tried to keep as much as I could but when I got into the right frame of mind, I decided to cut the shot as soon as I was getting bored of it and got rather good at this.


Although I have only been editing for one day now, I already feel a lot more confident with Final Cut and am very pleased with my progress!!

I have decided that an extra shot needs to be filmed, a close up of the knife next to the killer's body as I feel is missing and re-shooting this will look a lot better. Reshooting blood on the floor would look better than using the victim's hand's holding the wound so if this is possible we will try and reshoot this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment