Tuesday 11 October 2011

Preliminary Task Evaluation

For our preliminary task, we did an interrogation scene of  '6 way's to kill your husband (or wife)', I think our scene worked quite well and that it looked quite professional. I feel that our match on action edits worked very well and I think that they continually flow. I feel that we kept to the 180 degree rule pretty well and that it always looked quite professional. The shots and angles were well framed and I feel that both actors were always in the shot at the right place. I feel that it does look convincing as a conversation,  although there are some gaps in between the two characters replies at some points, I think that this looks quite convincing still as there may be pauses in speech during an interrogation scene as you wouldn't want to say the wrong thing as it is being recorded.

To improve our scene, I think that we would need to change the first shot as when he is opening the door, you can see somebody else walking past the room which may not look very professional although I don't think that it was too obvious in our scene and it might not have mattered that much as it gave it a more natural look. At some points I felt that you could hear some background noise which could have been removed to improve our piece and also at the end, there was a jerk in the camera which could have been changed to improve it.

Over all I feel that our piece was reasonably good and I felt quite proud with our piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment